- Site Policy
This website is managed by Manufacturing Technology Association of Biologics (hereinafter referred to as "the MAB"). Please read the following carefully before you use this website.
Although the MAB pays close attention to the content of the information posted on this site, we make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy adequacy, validity or reliability of any information on this site. Under no circumstance, shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of this site or reliance on any information provided on this site.
The copyright of all the contents (texts, images, materials, logo marks, etc.) on this site is reserved by the MAB, the MAB participating institutions or other right holders. Any redistribution or reproduction (including duplication, modification, diversion, distribution, transmission, etc.) of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior consent of the MAB is prohibited, unless the scope permitted by law such as private use.
- Link Policy
- 1) The link setting must be only the top page (http://cho-mab.or.jp/english/).
- 2) When setting the link, it should be clearly indicated that is a link to the homepage of "Manufacturing Technology Association of Biologics". If you would like to use the logo-mark of the MAB, please contact us here.
- 3) The MAB refuses to set any link from the following homepage.
- Websites that include content that defames or slanders the MAB
- Websites that contain content that is or may be against laws and regulations, public order and morals, or social ethics
- Websites that includes contents that may damage the reputation or dignity of the MAB, damages the credibility of the MAB, cause financial loss to the MAB, or that are likely to occur
- Homepages that use confusing display methods such as frame links and links within frames
- 4) URL or the contents may be changed without notice.
- 5) If the MAB determines that the link is not suitable to the MAB, we may ask you to correct or cancel the link.
- 6) The MAB bears no responsibility for any damages occurred from use of information obtained from third party websites that link to this site.
- Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The use of this site and the interpretation and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Japan.
Access to this site is based on the free will of the accessed user, and responsibility for the use of this site lies with the accessed users.
For all disputes related to the use of this site, The Tokyo District Court shall have the jurisdiction of the first trial.